National Pony League 2017
|Ballyfoyle (25th June)
Ballymena (26th/27th May)
|Aglish (21st May)
||Ard Chuain (22nd/23rd April)
|Edgeworthstown (28th May)
||Banbridge (10th/11th May)
||Middleton (28th May)
||Galway County (17th/18th June)
|Castlegannon (16th July)
||Cavan (10th/11th June)
||West Clare (1st of July)
||Corrundulla (25th June)
||Enniskillen (17th June)
||GoatenBridge (16th July)
||Loughrea (16th July)
||National Balmoral (12th-16th July)
||Claremorris Agri (tbc)
|Raheen Na Gun (tbc)
***Final at the National Championships***
CLICK HERE for Connaught region leaderboard
CLICK HERE for Leinster region leaderboard
CLICK HERE for Munster region leaderboard
CLICK HERE for Ulster region leaderboard
Qualified combinations table may change, according to criteria fulfilment. If a qualified pony competes in a higher class before the final of the league, it will be automatically disqualified.
- This League is open to 128cm ponies jumping 80cm; 138cm ponies jumping 90cm and 148cm ponies jumping 1.00m.
- Ponies must not compete higher than 90cm; 1.00m and 1.10m between 1st January 2017 and the League Final date
- To be eligible for the 128 Final the rider MUST NOT have attained a clear round in the 128 1.10m class
- To be eligible for the 138 Final the rider MUST NOT have attained a clear round in the 138 1.20m class
- To be eligible for the 148 Final the rider MUST NOT have attained a clear round in the 148 1.30m class
- All qualifying competitions must have a time allowed and will run under Article 274.5.1
- The Final will be held at the National Pony Championships and will be a jump off class under Article 238.2.2
- Each Region will run 6 legs of the League and athletes may only qualify within their own Region, athlete/pony combination must compete in a minimum of 3 of their regional qualifiers to be elegible for the final
- 3 points for every double clear round will be awarded.
- The top 10 athlete/pony combinations after the 6 rounds in each Region go through to the Final. Athletes may ride a maximum of 3 ponies per class.
- If an athlete has more than one pony qualified for the final, the highest placed pony in the league competes in the final.
- Every competitor starts on a score of 0 in the final.
- Only qualified combinations can compete at the Final – all those on equal points in 10th place will qualify for the Final.
- Temporary tickets can be used but athletes will not be eligible for league points or SJI points or prize money or qualifying place.
- Minimum prize fund at each venue €100 per class.
- Prize fund at the Final will be €500 per class.
- A League table will be available online.
- Ponies downbanded in 2017 are not elegible for the league
- Qualified combinations must be declared for the final, as per instructions to be placed on this page at later stage.