AA AMATEUR CLASSIC 1.20m LEAGUE
- Standalone class open to AA riders (may be incorporated to open 1.20m class provided that a separate qualifying result sheet is filled out and returned to the SJI office).
- Qualifiers must be a jump-off class (Article 238.2.1) time permitting.
- An athlete may qualify two horses for the Final. The horses eligible to compete in the Final are the first two horses to qualify.
- The top 40 combinations on the leader boardwill be eligible to compete in the final.
- No substitution allowed.
- The Final will be held at Whites Cross Charity Show on Sunday 3rd September.
- Points will be allocated as follows: 1st 6pts, 2nd 5pts, 3rd 4pts, 4th 3pts, 5th 2pts, 6th 1pt.