DERBYMED AMATEUR AUTUMN SERIES 2018 RULES:
- Standalone class open to A and AA riders
- Qualifiers must be a jump-off class.
- The animal/athlete combinataion must complete the course in the first round clear to be eligible to compete in the final.
- At each qualifier the top 6 animal/athlete combinations will qualify for the final
- A rider may only qualify one horse for the Final. The horse eligible to compete in the Final is the first horse to qualify.
- No substitution allowed.
- The Final will be held at Cavan Indoor International Show on the 11th of November.
For the league dates and venues!
CLICK HERE for up to date list of qualified combinations!