DERBYMED AMATEUR AUTUMN SERIES 2018 RULES:
- Standalone class open to A and AA riders
- Qualifiers must be a jump-off class.
- The animal/athlete combinataion must complete the course in the first round clear to be eligible to compete in the final.
- At each qualifier the top 6 animal/athlete combinations will qualify for the final
- A rider may only qualify one horse for the Final. The horse eligible to compete in the Final is the first horse to qualify.
- No substitution allowed.
- The Final will be held at Cavan Indoor International Show on the 10th of November.
2019 DERBYMED AMATEUR AUTUMN SERIES Rules, Dates & Venues will be released later in the year.