The Derby league which is kindly sponsored by Horseware Ireland features a Derby style class, including many 'cross-country' styled obstacles.
- Points will be awarded 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 for placing one to six at each venue.
- The competition is run on a league basis and horse/rider combinations are only allowed to accumulate points at one show on any one day.
- In the event of a tie the overall league winner will be decided on the most number of 1st placings, followed by 2nd placings, etc... (same horse/rider combination).
- A rider is eligible for one prize only in the final league placing. Fences height 1.05m to 1.10m. The Horseware Derby League is opened to A and AA riders with no age restriction. The classes will be jumped off (Art. 277).
- Final leg: Mullingar 10th September
** It is imperative that the results are sent to Elodie McGoldrick in the SJI Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 045 852296.