We offer Summer internships to students with an interest in the equine industry who are looking to progress their skills within an administrative role.
Please contact email@example.com with an up to date CV.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE
Showjumping Ireland has a vacancy in their head office for an experienced office administrator. The role will involve general office administration e.g registrations and phone queries, administration of all SJI business. The role will also include minute taking and attending meetings. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and able to work on their own incentive. The successful candidate will also have:
- Minimum of two year proven administration experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to organise, multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a friendly telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A flexible and positive attitude towards work
- Team Player
- Experience in marketing/accounts an advantage
Receipt of applicants no later than Monday 16th September to be sent to:
Showjumping Ireland, Beech House, Millennium Park, Osberstown, Naas, Co.Kildare or to firstname.lastname@example.org.