8/07/2021 National Balmoral
14/08/2021 Pony Championships (Mullingar)
28/08/2021 Ard Chuain
4/09/2021 Limerick Clare Branch at Banner
18/09/2021 Castle Irvine Necarne (Final)
PLEASE NOTE POINTS REQUIREMENTS FOR 2021:
The Connemara Pony Breeders Society are kindly donating €500 to the highest placed full bred Connemara pony in the Final
- Ponies must have at least 30 points
- This competition is confined to 148cm 6/7 year old ponies (born in either 2014/2013)
- The competition will be run under Article 238.2.2
- 6 Year Old ponies will jump first over fence heights 1.10m - 1.15m in jump off.
- 7 Year Old ponies will jump after the 6 Year Olds over fence height 1.15m - 1.20m in jump off.
- The top 10 highest placed ponies at each venue, not already qualified, will be eligible to compete at the final.
- Once qualified a pony may compete in other qualifiers but the Judges must be informed.
- Athletes may ride a maximum of 3 ponies per class.
- Athletes may qualify a maximum of 3 ponies for the Championships from which they may choose 2 for the Final.
- Only qualified combinations can compete at the Final.
- Qualifying courses must be built by a Course Designer of at least National status.
- Declarations to be made online to the SJI office by midday, Wednesday preceding the Show.
- Under no circumstances can undeclared entries be accepted on the day to compete for points/prize money.
- Competitors will not be permitted to use Temporary Tickets or compete Hors Concors
Important note about Declarations:
All Declarations ONLY be accepted online through SJI LIVE by midday Wednesday preceding the Show.
Entries will reopen until 4pm the following day, subject to a 50 euro surcharge.
Hive Insurance Services
Hive Insurance Services, are Irelands leading equestrian insurance provider and they provide a complete insurance solutions for individuals riders, stable staff along with public liability for Riding Schools, Livery Yards, Race Yards and Equestrian Centres. There also offer comprehensive rates for Horse Lorries, Two Horse Vans and Trailer so whatever you’re looking for, make them your first choice!
To find out more call Rob McOwan on 0868961223 or visit their web site https://hiveinsure.ie/equine/
What is the Initiative?
The Equine Safety Initiative aims to highlight the importance of being adequately insured around horses. By doing so, it aims to protect riders, stable staff, farriers and all forms of riding establishments in the event of a horse-related accident. It’s been developed by Hive Insurance Services in consultation with equestrian governing bodies including AIRE, SJI and ISSA, along with numerous riding establishments across Ireland.
For more inforamtion please click on link below