National Pony League 2018
||29/04 The Meadows
|30/06 West Clare
||17/06 Galway County
||23/06 Enniscrone 24/06 Corrandulla
||06.08 North Tipperary
***Final at the National Championships 2018***
CLICK HERE For 128 qualified list
CLICK HERE For 138 qualified list
CLICK HERE For 148 qualified list
CLICK HERE For the Ulster Leader Board
CLICK HERE For the Leinster Leader Board
CLICK HERE For the Munster Leader Board
CLICK HERE For the Connaught Leader Board
Qualified combinations table may change, according to criteria fulfilment. If a qualified pony competes in a higher class before the final of the league, it will be automatically disqualified.
- This League is open to 128cm ponies jumping 80cm; 138cm ponies jumping 90cm and 148cm ponies jumping 1.00m.
- Ponies must not compete higher than 90cm; 1.00m and 1.10m between 1st January 2018 and the League Final date
- To be eligible for the 128 Final the rider MUST NOT have attained a clear round in the 128 1.10m class
- To be eligible for the 138 Final the rider MUST NOT have attained a clear round in the 138 1.20m class
- To be eligible for the 148 Final the rider MUST NOT have attained a clear round in the 148 1.30m class
- All qualifying competitions must have a time allowed and will run under Article 274.5.1
- The Final will be held at the National Pony Championships and will be a jump off class under Article 238.2.2
- Each Region will run 6 legs of the League and athletes may only qualify within their own Region. ***UPDATE*** if a rider wishes to compete in another Region due to address they may do so however, they must choose one Region only and must apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to do so before the league commences. After they have declared to compete in another Region they can no longer gain points in their own Region.
- New Qualification Criteria ====== 2 appearances in your region (combination) to qualify for the final (no longer top ten per region) List will be published on this page
- There will still be a league table, 3 points for every double clear round will be awarded and a regional winner per section will be recongnised at the Pony Awards Ball
- A League table will be available online.
- Athletes may ride only one pony in the final at the National Pony Championships. If an athlete has qualified more than one pony, they may choose which pony to compete in the final.
- Every competitor starts on a score of 0 in the final.
- Temporary tickets can be used but athletes will not be eligible for league points or SJI points or prize money or qualifying place and no temporary tickets will be allowed in the final.
- Minimum prize fund at each venue €100 per class.
- Prize fund at the Final will be €500 per class.
- Ponies downbanded in 2018 are not elegible for the league
- Qualified combinations must be declared for the final. ONLY qualified combinations may compete in the final