TRI Equestrian UR Summer Tour 2022
10th April – Castle Irvine Necarne
16th April – Cavan
24th April - Coleraine RDA
30th April/1st May – Eglinton Equestrian Club
22nd May – ConnellHill Equestrian Centre
28th May - Portmore Equestrian Centre
4th June – Meadows Equestrian Centre
19th June – Air Ambulance Charity Show, Castle Irvine, Necarne
23rd & 24th July – Kernans Equestrian Centre
6th August – Meadows Equestrian Centre (FINAL)
These dates may be subject to change should circumstances dictate.
Click Here for Leaderboard
TRI EQUESTRIAN UR SUMMER PONY LEAGUE RULES 2022:
All classes during the League will be run on a points system:
Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17 points will be based on Athlete/Pony Combination.
Classes- 5, 6, 7, 10,11, 15, 16 and 18, points will be Athlete based, should a rider have more than one pony placed, points will only be allocated to the highest placed. Points will then move down with the next Athlete(s) being awarded the vacated point(s). For example, where an Athlete places first and second in a class, that Athlete will receive a total of 10 points. The third placed Athlete will receive 9 points and so on.
Eligibility of Athletes
Riders from all regions will be eligible to compete, however league cups awarded on Ulster Region Awards night will be awarded to the highest placed Ulster Region athlete only.
The best 6 out of a possible 10 scores will denote the Series winner and Series Placings. Where there is equality of points, the highest placed athlete or athlete-pony combination (whichever is relevant) at the final will take the higher overall League placing.
There will be NO MINIMUM NUMBER OF LEGS REQUIRED TO COMPETE AT THE FINAL.
LEAGUE PLACINGS WILL BE DETERMINED ON POINTS WON NOT LEGS ATTENDED. However, Athlete/Animal must compete in the relevant class at the Final to be eligible for league prizes and Interprovincial Placings.
Round 1 - 9
Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17
3 points awarded for attending, 3 points for clear in the 1st phase and 3 points for Clear in the 2nd phase. The total number of points available in any one class is therefore 9 points.
Classes- 5, 6, 7, 10,11, 15, 16 and 18
1st -10 points, 2nd-9 points, 3rd-8 points etc to 10th-1 point.
Points in Final
128 50cm & 60cms Final (Classes 1 & 2)
The Final will be run under optimum time with the display clock being turned off during the athlete’s round and turned back on after completion of the round.
NOTE; ALL other Classes will be awarded…
1st-10 points, 2nd-9 points, 3rd-8 points etc to 10th-1 point.
Points are not awarded for double clears on final day as per other legs.
In respect of all classes:
- Points will be awarded based on results recorded on the day at each venue as per SJI Live. It is up to members in the normal fashion to ensure that SJI points have been properly allocated.
- Athletes may compete on different ponies at different legs as these are considered ‘stand-alone’ events.
- Results will be posted as soon as possible after participating venues have submitted results. All queries must be raised, no less than 7 days after posting and in respect of the Final at least 4 days in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of dispute arising (in respect of the Tour) the decision of the Ulster Region Pony Committee shall be final or where time is of the essence, the decision of the Ulster Region Pony Chairperson and not less than two other Pony Committee Members shall determine any such issue.
- Athletes on Temporary Tickets or riding H/C are not eligible to jump for points or prizes.
- 45 second countdown clock to be operational in all classes except 128 50cms & 128 60cms classes.
- Under Show Jumping Ireland Rules, no unauthorised persons may enter the arena apart from the Athlete and pony, therefore no one may be present IN THE ARENA during the competition
Qualifiers for the All-Ireland Interprovincial Finals 2022 will run as part of the TRI Equestrian UR Summer Pony Tour.
- The Interprovincial Finals will take place in Castle Irvine Necarne on the 18th of September 2022.
- Qualification for Ulster Region Athletes will be gained through the TRI Equestrian UR Summer Tour.
- The top 10 pony/rider combinations (must compete at the TRI final in the relevant class) will qualify from the TRI Equestrian UR Summer Tour league placings for the All-Ireland Interprovincial Ulster Region Teams.
- Final at The Meadows Equestrian Centre 6th August 2022.
- Maximum 2 animals per class/per rider at the Interprovincial Final.
- The pony/rider combination rule applies to all classes for All Ireland Interprovincial Finals.
- Only Ulster region riders can qualify for the All-Ireland Interprovincial Finals through the TRI Equestrian UR Summer Tour.
- As per TRI Equestrian UR Summer Tour rules where there is equality of points the highest placed combination in the final will take the higher overall placing.
- Where a qualified combination does NOT intend to compete at the Interprovincial Final, they must inform the Ulster Region Pony Committee so that a reserve can be informed to attend the final in their place.