Updates will be published here as they occur. For any Munster region training queries please contact Mary Ryan.
- Phone: 087 9890545
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to attend an Assessment, please download the Mackey 5 Bar application form from the SJI website www.sji.ie/training/mackey5bar/5bartrainingform and forward to Mary E Ryan, Oatlands, Ballysheedy, Co. Limerick to register your interest.
Limerick/Clare: Autumn Training
MACKEY BAR Assessments:
- BAR 2 & BAR 3 5th November 2017
- Mackey BAR 2 & 3 Assessment: Saturday 11th November 2017 Venue TBC
- BAR 1 required for 128 cm Pony RDS Qualifiers
- BAR 2 required for RDS Qualifiers – All 138 /148 / COH / YR classes
Please register with Mary E Ryan & forward Application form which can be downloaded from
www.sji/training/FIVE BAR/Mackey Five Bar Training Form
Please note: A Training sub-committee has been set up within the Limerick Clare region to facilitate scheduling a comprehensive Autumn Program.
- Mary E Ryan 087 9890545
- David Moran 086 8198005
- Aideen Kirby 086 8262464
- Audrey Hannan 087 8227005
- Karen Whelan 086 8091410
- What type of training you require; e.g. BAR 1, BAR 2, Ordinary
- State your preference for evenings during the week or week-ends;
- Trainer of preference (From SJI List www.sji.ie/Training/SJI-Approved- Coaches-List)
- Venue / location preference
- Block Training or once-off
- Individual or Group Sessions
Training will incorporate the National Training (Mackey) Bar syllabus. Training is open to all
members: Pony / Junior & Young Rider / Amateur / Senior
As a Pilot Scheme, an On-line booking system has been introduced for Training Bookings and will be used to book-in to all Regional & Branch training. To view and book-in please log on to www.itsplainsailing.com/club/lcbs and complete the relevant applications.
Should you need assistance, please contact Mary E Ryan 087 9890545
2015 version of Mackey 5 BAR Book to be fully completed and fully signed off by Coaches prior to Assessments. Please also provide evidence of relevant double clears.
BAR Certification cannot be awarded unless Documentation correctly completed
Mary E Ryan, Oatlands, Ballysheedy, Co Limerick: 087 9890545 email@example.com
13th October 2017 University of Limerick, Equine Science Department
Open Evening: Soroya Morscher has kindly agreed to give a talk on Equine Dentistry at University of Limerick. Soroya, HSI Level 2 Coach & Lecturer at UL, will also give a talk on “Bits and use Horse skulls to demonstrate their use.
To Book: www.itsplainsailing.com/club/lcbs
Autumn Training: Limerick/Clare
Should you be unable to attend any training below or require any assistance please contact Mary E Ryan 087 9890545
BAR 1; BAR 2; BAR 3 Training:
- Clare Equestrian: Marie Burke Mid-Week by Appointment (Group or Individual) -To Book: 086 850 45999
- Richmond Stud Sheila White Mid-Week by Appointment (Group or Individual) - To Book: 086 810 9764
- Soroya Morscher By Appointment: (Group or Individual) - To Book: 086 314 3190
- Clonshire Equestrian Sue Foley By Appointment: (Group or Individual) - To Book: 086 834 2837
- BAR 1 Training:
- Newmarket on Fergus Joan Green By Appointment (Group or Individual) - To Book: 087 243 1118
- Clarina Deirdre O’Neill By Appointment (Group or Individual) - To Book: 085 801 0569