** Equijump Children On Horses Spring Tour **
29th Feb Ard Chuain
1st March Galway Equestrian
7th March Banner
14th March Cavan
21st March Portmore
22nd March The Meadows
4th April Wexford ~ FINAL
Please note: ALL declarations MUST be made online with a non-refundable €10 pre entry fee per animal per class.
Important note about Declarations:
All Declarations must be done online with a €10 pre entry fee, also within the specified timeframe. Normally 10am Monday til midday Wednesday of the week preceding the show unless otherwise stated. Under no circumstances will be late declarations be accepted.
Children on Horses Rules:
- Children on Horse classes to be run under Article 274.5.1(two phase) with two sections a & b.
- All legs of the league except the last will have points for double clears (time will not be a deciding factor) 00 double clear rounds = 3 points.
- Last leg of the League will be run against the clock as a jump off competition Article 238.2.2
In these two sections, points will be awarded to all double clears 00=3 points plus additional points for 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th as per 1.10 horse classes & 1.20 horse class. 6,5,4,3,3,3 in both a) & b).
- No substitution of athlete is allowed but an animal may be substituted with permission of Ground Jury.
- The declared animal may only compete in 1 height category on the day.
*In the event of a tie in all sections, the highest animal/athlete combination placed in the final will be declared the overall league winner.*