Orchard equestrian / NAPS National Amateur League 2022
Newmarket on Fergus - 1 May
Kernan’s Equestrian Centre - 21 May
Limerick/Clare Branch Show - 28 May
Coilog - 28 May
Edgeworthstown - 29 May
Mullingar - 4 June
Banbridge Show - 11 June
Headford Gymkhana - 12 June
JAG - 4 June (TBC)
Ard Chuain - 24 June
Enniskillen - 25 June
Corrundulla Show - 26 June
Ballyfoyle - 26 June
Omagh Show - 1 July
Munster Amateur Show - 3 July
Roscrea 10th July
Dungarvan - 10 July
National Amateur championships - 16&17 July
Newcastle West - 17 July
Cavan EC - 24 July
Glantane - 24 July
Scellig 22 May
Aglish - 1 Aug
Causeway- 7 August
Duffy's National Grand prix show - 7 August
Amateur Show Coilog - 7 August
Tubberbride - TBC
Necarne - 14 August
Ingrid Kane Show - TBC
Kernans 27th August
- The National Amateur League is open to all Amateur Riders, currently members of SJI.
- The league has been very generously sponsored by Orchard Equestrian and NAPS (Newmarket Architectural and Planning Services) to the value of €4,000.
- Points allocated to Horse and Rider combination are as follows; 1st. 10 points, 2nd 8, 3rd 7, 4th 6, 5th 5, 6th 4.
- Points will be allocated based on the highest placed riders at the show, following handicap.
- It is recommended that Each League show must run the class as a two-round competition (2nd round against the clock)
- Each show will be provided with special National League Rosettes and discount codes for the top 3 placings.
- The top 3 riders at each leg of the league will be given a gold, silver, and bronze discount ticket. Each ticket will entitle them to a discount on their next purchase from Orchard Equestrian.
- The overall League Winner on points will win a voucher to the value of €1000, become and Orchard Equestrian Ambassador for 12 months.
- Fantastic prizes for the top 10 Riders on points at the end of the season.
- In the case of equal points after the final leg, the horse/rider combination with the most first placed will claim the Title.
- All updates on the Amateur SJ Facebook page.
- The League table will be published regularly on SJI website and FB page.
- Points will be gained at approx. 30 shows all over the country.
- Venues to hold League Competition is published on SJI website