||06/05 Newmarket on Fergus
||28/04 The Meadows
|tbc Mullingar Agri
***Final at the National Pony Championships 2018***
CLICK HERE for the Connaught Leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Munster Leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Leinster Leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Ulster Leaderboard
- Restricted to 128cm ponies
- Height in qualifiers 50cms. Championship Final 55cm
- Eligible athletes will be in their 6th year – Under 12 Years of age on lst January 2018
- Athletes must compete independently
- The class will run under Article 274.5.1
- The top 24 athletes from each Region will qualify for the Final
- Points can only be gained within the athlete’s Region of domicile ***UPDATE*** if a rider wishes to compete in another Region due to address they may do so however, they must choose one Region only and must apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to do so before the league commences. After they have declared to compete in another Region they can no longer gain points in their own Region.
- Points at qualifiers awarded as follows: 1 point for competing; 1 point for lst clear round and 1 points for second clear round (3 points in total for double clear round).
- The Final will be run under optimum time with the display clock being turned off during the athlete’s round and turned back on after completion of the round.
- Athletes may compete on 3 ponies but may only qualify 1 for the final
- Athlete/pony combination must not have competed higher than 80cm
- Only qualified combinations may compete in the League Final
- Athletes may not compete on temporary tickets or hors concour