Dates and venues are subject to change
Click Here for the Connaught Leaderboard
Click Here for the Leinster Leaderboard
Click Here for the Munster Leaderboard
Click Here for the Ulster Leaderboard
- Restricted to 128cm ponies
- Height in qualifiers 50cms. Championship Final 55cm
- Eligible athletes will be in their 6th year – Under 12 Years of age on lst January 2020
- Athletes must compete independently
- The class will run under Article 274.5.1
- The top 25 athletes from each Region will qualify for the Final
- 10 Qualifiers in each Region (to run in same venues as Discovery League)
- Points can only be gained within the athlete’s Region of domicile ***UPDATE*** if a rider wishes to compete in another Region due to address they may do so however, they must choose one Region only and must apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to do so before the league commences. After they have declared to compete in another Region they can no longer gain points in their own Region.
- Points at qualifiers awarded as follows: 1 point for competing; 1 point for lst clear round and 1 points for second clear round (3 points in total for double clear round).
- The Final will be run under optimum time with the display clock being turned off during the athlete’s round and turned back on after completion of the round.
- Athletes may compete on 3 ponies but may only qualify 1 for the final
- Athlete/pony combination must not have competed higher than 80cm
- Only qualified combinations may compete in the League Final
- Athletes may not compete on temporary tickets or hors concour