Meadows Equestrian Centre
Eglinton Equestrian Centre
Banbridge Charity Show
Castle Irvine Necarne Demesne 27th June
National Balmoral Championships 8th July
Coleraine RDA 11th July
Connell Hill Equestrian Centre 18th July
Ardnacashel Equestrian Centre 24th/25th July
Enniskillen Pony Show 4th August
Kernan Equestrian Centre 7th/8th August
Limerick Clare Branch at Banner EC -
Mallow Gymkhana -
Cork Show - July 3rd
Ballindenisk - July 18th
Clare EC - July 25th
Roscrea EC - July 31st
Waterford/Tipp venue TBC - August 1st
Limerick/ Clare venue TBC - August 2nd
Tipperary EC - August 9th
JAG Equestrian 20th June.
Coilog Equestrian 26th June.
Butterfly Farm 27th June.
Wexford Equestrian 1st July.
Mullingar Equestrian 4th July.
Inistogue 11th July.
Raheen –Na –Gun 14th July.
Coilog Equestrian 24th July.
Ravensdale Equestrian 28th July.
Barnadown SJ 31th July.
Click Here for the Connaught Leaderboard
for the Leinster Leaderboard
Click Here for the Munster Leaderboard
Click Here for the Ulster Leaderboard
- Restricted to 128cm ponies
- Height in qualifiers 50cms. Championship Final 55cm
- Eligible athletes will be in their 6th year – Under 12 Years of age on lst January 2020
- Athletes must compete independently
- The class will run under Article 274.5.1
- The top 24 athletes from each Region will qualify for the Final
- 8 Qualifiers in each Region (to run in same venues as Discovery League)
- Points can only be gained within the athlete’s Region of domicile ***UPDATE*** if a rider wishes to compete in another Region due to address they may do so however, they must choose one Region only and must apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to do so before the league commences. After they have declared to compete in another Region they can no longer gain points in their own Region.
- Points at qualifiers awarded as follows: 1 point for competing; 1 point for lst clear round and 1 points for second clear round (3 points in total for double clear round).
- The Final will be run under optimum time with the display clock being turned off during the athlete’s round and turned back on after completion of the round.
- Athletes may compete on 3 ponies but may only qualify 1 for the final
- Athlete/pony combination must not have competed higher than 80cm
- Only qualified combinations may compete in the League Final
- Athletes may not compete on temporary tickets or hors concour