Interprovinical ALL Ireland Finals
Live Streaming form
A series of regional qualifiers covering a range of classes from 128 / 50cm to 148 / 1.20m and COH/Junior 1.10 m will be hosted at selected venues in each region.
Each region will stage it's own final.
The top 10 placings from each class in the regional finals will qualify for the "INTER PROVINCIAL NATIONAL SERIES FINAL." Castle Irvine Necarne 18/09/2022
The top 10 combinations that qualify in each class at their Regional qualifier, will go forward to the Interprovincial Finals as a Regional Team of 10, at the Interprovincial Finals members will compete on an individual basis.
After completion of each class, the top 10 placed riders will be awarded team points, ie. 1st =10 pts, 2nd =9 pts, 3rd =8 pts,...10th =1 pt, etc. which shall be credited to each athlete's Region. The Region accumulating the most points shall be deemed the winning Region for that particular class, with each of the 10 Regional team members receiving a winner's medal.
Where there are two regions on equal points, the Region with the highest placed athlete shall be deemed the winner.
Maximum of 2 animals per class/per rider at the Interprovincial Finals.
After completion of the Interprovincial Finals, all team points will be totaled and the overall winning Region will receive an award, which will be presented at the National Pony Awards Ball to the Regional Pony Representative on behalf of the winning Region.
Click on link below for all information
SJI Leinster Leagues
Top 4 Qualifed for Leinster
Top 10 qualified for Leinster
Shanakill House Equestrians Ctr (18/04/22)
Ballylawn Show (01/05/22)
Sceilig 28th May
Limerick/ Clare @ Ballycahane 29th May
Mallow 5th June
Banner 6th June
Charleville 24th / 26th June
Tipperary Equestrian Ctr 17th July
Dungarvan Agricultural Show (10/07/22)
Blenerville Horse and Pony Agriculture Show 24th July
Roscrea 31st July
Final Tipperary Equestrian Ctr 4th September
All Interprovinal qualifiers are now finished and a leaderborad will appear on SJI Live Shortly
Athenry 22nd May
Ballinasloe 29th May
Headford 12th June
Ballina 10th July
Enniscrone 16th July
Loughrea 17th July
Erris 24th July
Claremorris AG 31st July
Bonniconlon 1st August
10th April – Castle Irvine Necarne
16th April – Cavan
24th April - Coleraine RDA
30th April/1st May – Eglinton Equestrian Club
22nd May – ConnellHill Equestrian Centre
28th May - Portmore Equestrian Centre
4th June – Meadows Equestrian Centre
19th June – Air Ambulance Charity Show, Castle Irvine, Necarne
23rd & 24th July – Kernans Equestrian Centre
6th August – Meadows Equestrian Centre (FINAL)
Dates & Venues are subject to change
IMPORTANT INFORMATION For Ulster Region
Qualifiers for the All-Ireland Interprovincial Finals 2022 will run as part of the TRI Equestrian UR Summer Pony Tour.
- The Interprovincial Finals will take place in Castle Irvine Necarne on the 18th of September 2022.
- Qualification for Ulster Region Athletes will be gained through the TRI Equestrian UR Summer Tour.
- The top 10 pony/rider combinations (must compete at the TRI final in the relevant class) will qualify from the TRI Equestrian UR Summer Tour league placings for the All-Ireland Interprovincial Ulster Region Teams.
- Final at The Meadows Equestrian Centre 6th August 2022.
- Maximum 2 animals per class/per rider at the Interprovincial Final.
- The pony/rider combination rule applies to all classes for All Ireland Interprovincial Finals.
- Only Ulster region riders can qualify for the All-Ireland Interprovincial Finals through the TRI Equestrian UR Summer Tour.
- As per TRI Equestrian UR Summer Tour rules where there is equality of points the highest placed combination in the final will take the higher overall placing.
- Where a qualified combination does NOT intend to compete at the Interprovincial Final, they must inform the Ulster Region Pony Committee so that a reserve can be informed to attend the final in their place.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION For Munster Region
- 1 appearance at any Munster interprovincial qualifier to be eligible to jump in the Munster finals at Tipperary equestrian center on September 10th
- The winner of each class at the Munster finals will automatically qualify for the national interprovincial finals in castle necarne on September 17th
- The riders and ponys with the highest points accumulated throughout the Munster interprovincial qualifiers will qualify for the next 9 places on the Munster team after the winner but must jump in the Munster finals in the event of equal points the highest placed combination at the finals will go through to represent Munster
- In the event of the quota of 10 riders per class not being filled for the national finals wild cards will be given for the national finals with preference given to competors who jumped in the Munster finals
A rider may compete 3 ponies at the Munster finals but May only take 1 position on the team for the national finals if the ten combinations are not filled then they may ride their 2nd pony at the national finals
All of the above leagues are subject to change. Classes can be incorporated into existing classes but must be of the height stated. Shows and
For more information contact your regional rep or the SJI office on 045 852230.
128/50 Newcomers ( optimum time)
128/60 Newcomers (optimum time)
128/under 10 85
148/1.10m 6/7 year olds