- Six qualifiers in each region.
- Rider/horse combinations to qualify within their region.
- Top ten combinations in each category will qualify for the overall finals at the National Young Rider Championships 2022.
- Rider/horse combination (combinations can only qualify in two categories in their region).
- Top 10 in each of the following categories 1m, 1.10m, 1.20m and 1.35m to qualify for the final.
- Points allocation will be as follows 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1 (1.10m - 1.35m), all double clears in the 1m section will be awarded 3 pnts.
- National Young Rider League Championships Final will be held in the main arena on the second day of the Championships.
- Dates may be amended depending on the finalised date for the Young Rider Championships
Click Here Leinster Leader Board
Click Here for Connaught Leaderboard
Click Here for Munster Leaderboard
Click Here for Ulster Leaderboard
Leinster Region - The combinations top six results (up to Mullingar Show in August) in the Mervue Equine Leinster Summer Tour will be used for the Young Riders National Summer League qualification. The top 10 combinations from the 1 metre (not part of the Mervue but runs alongside the Mervue to be decided by show), 1.10cm, 1.20cm and 1.35 to q for the finals.