ELITE EQUINE, IRELAND’S PREMIER BRAND FOR ALL THINGS EQUESTRIAN
We represent many leading international brands, including Smulders Stables, Hi Form, Equipod, Oxygen Concept, iFeed, Horse Gym 2000, Farm Servant, and many more, along with our own brands, discover a comprehensive range of horse care and equestrian products, designed to safeguard and nurture your cherished companion.
Social Media Pages
Elite Equine Ireland
Connel Hill 24th Feburary
Dates and Venues are subject to change
Discovery League Rules 2024
- This League is open to 128cm ponies jumping 80cm; 138cm ponies jumping 90cm and 148cm ponies jumping 1.00m.
- Ponies must not compete higher than 90cm; 1.00m and 1.10m between 1st January 2023 and the League Final date.
- To be eligible for the 128 Final the rider MUST NOT have attained a clear round in the 128 1.10m class, qualified in the RDS in this category and had a top 6 placing in a pony premier.
- To be eligible for the 138 Final the rider MUST NOT have attained a clear round in the 138 1.20m class, qualified in the RDS in this category and had a top 6 placing in a pony premier.
- To be eligible for the 148 Final the rider MUST NOT have attained a clear round in the 148 1.30m class, qualified in the RDS in this category and had a top 6 placing in a pony premier.
- All qualifying competitions must have a time allowed and will run under Article 274.5.1 The Final will be held at the National Pony Championships and will be a jump-off class under Article 238.2.2
- Each Region will run 10 legs of the League and athletes may only qualify within their own Region.
- if a rider wishes to compete in another Region due to address, they may do so however, they must choose one Region only and must apply in writing to email@example.com to do so before the league commences. After they have declared to compete in another Region, they can no longer gain points in their own Region.
- Qualification Criteria a minimum of 3 double clear rounds per combination will qualify you for the final. There will still be a league table, 3 points for every double clear round will be awarded and a regional winner per section will be recognized at the Pony Awards Ball A League table will be available online. In the event of a tie for the Regional Winner, the highest-placed combination in the final shall be deemed the winner.
- Athletes may ride only one pony in the final at the National Pony Championships. If an athlete has qualified more than one pony, they may choose which pony to compete in the final. Every competitor starts with a score of 0 in the final.
- Temporary tickets can be used but athletes will not be eligible for league points or SJI points or prize money or qualifying place and no temporary tickets will be allowed in the final.
- The minimum prize fund as per SJI rules Prize fund at the Final will be €500 per class.
- Ponies downbanded in 2024 are not eligible for the league. Qualified combinations must be declared for the final.
- ONLY qualified combinations may compete in the final.
Qualified combinations table may change, according to criteria fulfillment. If a qualified pony competes in a higher class before the final of the league, it will be automatically disqualified.
***Final at the National Championships 2024***
CLICK HERE for the Leinster Leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Munster Leaderboard
CLICK HERE for Ulsters Leaderboard
CLICK HERE for Connaughts Leaderboard
Please email Ciaran.firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any inconsistencies in the leaderboard by the 19th of August 2024
No changes be made to the leaderboards after this date