Amateurs (Show jumping)
Galway Equestrian Centre, Peakroe, Athenry, Co. Galway Monday 4 May
Ravensdale Equestrian Centre, Dundalk, Co. Louth Saturday 23 May
Ballinamona Equestrian Centre, Co. Waterford Saturday 30 May
Tipperary Equestrian Centre, Thurles, Co. Tipperary Saturday 6 June
RDS RULES 2020
Entries for RDS Qualifiers are on-line only through www.sji.ie. Riders must log into their own accounts to declare on-line and pay a €10non-refunadble booking fee. Please note: No late entries will be taken at shows.
RDS AMATEUR QUALIFIERS RULES
- Qualifiers will incorporate A or AA status. Number to qualify: The top 8 athletes regardless of status will qualify from each qualifier.
Grade Height of fences
A 1.05m - 1.10m
AA 1.10m - 1.15m
- The qualifiers will be judged under Articles 238.2.3.AM6 and 254N.C (the handicap system as for ‘A’ and ‘AA’ athletes)
- A horse competing in the Amateur category can not be competed in any other qualifier category for the Dublin Horse Show.
- An Amateur athlete may only qualify one horse.
- An Amateur athlete must have competed in a minimum of four amateur classes (excluding DHS qualifiers) in the 12 months prior to competing in the 2019 DHS Amateur qualifiers.
- An Amateur athlete may not participate in non-amateur DHS qualifier classes, as to compete in a non-amateur class at the Dublin Horse Show will result in the loss of Amateur status in accordance with Amateur rules.