(Please note dates are subject to change pending Goverment Guidelines, for SJC updates please forward your number to email@example.com)
Click here for updated Leaderboard
Rules of the Spring Tour
- All classes scheduled before each leg of the Spring Tour must be run in strict drawn order.
- Entries online through SJI LIVE close of entry times will be published on SJI LIVE and on show schedule. (Entry fee €45 euro or less, sterling entry fee must not exceed €45)
- Sponsor of the Individual legs of the Spring Tour must not be in direct competition with the principle sponsor of the Tour.
- The class is run as a 1.35m and from March the Tour will increseas to 1.40m for the last legs
(Run under art 238.2.2 or in exceptional circumstances Art 274.5.2)
- Tour should begin no later than 2.30/3.00pm to help us maximize media coverage and run under Art. 238.2.2 Rules as per National Grand Prix for Ground Jury, Starter & Course Designer.
- Substitution of horse (not rider) will only be permitted by the ground jury/judges.
- Appeals must be submitted within 30 minutes of the class, as per SJI National rules.
- Should an appeals committee be needed, this will be selected at the show (x3 SJI Officials).
- Max 4 horses per rider.
- Display clock must be available, preferably with a 45 second countdown facility.
- Minimum Prize Fund €2000 to be paid out as per SJI rules. 1st - 8th Place at each leg of the Tour.
- Start list will be available on SJI Live and Showjumping Ireland website.
- Shows are responsible for printing out start lists for the day of the show.
- As a courtesy to the Sponsors of the Tour, winners of the tour must be present to accept their prizes at the last leg of the Tour. Any queries regarding the tour should be addressed to the firstname.lastname@example.org before the final.
Points allocation for all legs of the Tour for Riders
1st - 10
2nd - 8
3rd - 7
4th - 6
5th - 5
6th - 4
7th - 3
8th - 2
Riders will get their points for their first placing in each leg only.
- It is the responsibility of the rider/agent/owner to keep a record of their results at each show and to check the leaderboard on the website and to email any queries before the final leg of the tour. Every effort will be taken to keep it correct but the responsibility will lie with rider/ owner /agent to see that it is correct.
Young Riders - YR Points will be taken from their placings in the overall class 1st – 8th (SJI). No points given if they are not placed in the class on the day, but the prize on the day will go to the highest YR in the class.All young riders, juniors and COH (who qualify to jump at this height-SJI Rules Apply) will jump under the young rider section but are eligible for the main prize fund on the day. Top Young Rider each day will receive a prize.
Working - Producer Section - is an athlete/producer,whether riding competitively or for recreation, show jumps for the challenge it presents,to compete and produce Horses not as a sole profession A W-P Section horse must be owned by themselves or an immediate family member. (I.E. A parent or sibling)