(Please note dates are subject to change pending Goverment Guidelines, for SJC updates please forward your number to email@example.com)
Leaderboards ahead of the Final
Current Leaderboard ahead of the Final in Coilog
Horse Leaderboard ahead of the final in Coilog
Young Rider Leaderboard ahead of the final in Coilog
Rules and Information:
1. All classes scheduled before each leg of the Spring Tour must be run in strict drawn order.
Entries online through SJILIVE close of entry times will be published on sji live and on show schedule.
2. Sponsor of the Individual legs of the Spring Tour may not be in direct competition with the principle sponsor of the Tour (Please contact The ShowJumpers Club for any queries).
3. The class is run as a 1.35 and from March Height may be @ 1.40 (Please contact the Showjumpers Club relating to Height Band Enquiries)
Run under art 238.2.2 or in exceptional circumstances Art 274.5.2
4. Tour should begin no later than 3.00 pm to help maximize the media coverage and run under Art. 238.2.2 Rules as per NatGrand Prix for Ground Jury, Starter & Course Designer ** substitution of horse (not rider) will only be permitted by the ground jury**.
Should an appeals committee be needed, this will be selected at the show (3 SJI Officials).
5. Max 4 horses per rider.
6. Display clock must be available, preferably with a 45 second countdown facility
7.Minimum Prize Fund €2,500. 1 st -8 th Pace at each leg of the Tour.
8. Each venue is requested to allow a 10% discount on the day of the Tour to Showjumpers Club members for entries of 100 Euro or more. A list of members can be sent to each show before their legof the Tour.
9. Start lists will be available on both the Showjumpers club social media and web-site and on SJI LIVE.
10. Shows are responsible for printing out start lists for the Day of the show.
11. As a courtesy to the Sponsors of the Tour,
NB Winners of the Tour must be present to accept their prizes at the last leg of the Tour. Any queries re the tour should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org the final. No queries will be answered on the day unless about that last leg.
12.The best results of 15 legs will count for all combinations.
Points and a half in the last leg of the Tour. Points Allocation for all legs of the Tour for Riders: … 1st 10, 2nd 8, 3rd 7, 4th 6, 5th 5, 6th 4, 7th,3, 8th 2,
Riders will get their points for their first placing In each leg only.
13 It is the responsibility of the rider/agent/owner to keep a record of their results at each show and to check the Leader Board on the website and to email any queries before the Final Leg of the Tour.
Every effort will be taken to keep it correct but the responsibility will be with rider/ owner /agent to ensure that they are correct.
To win the overall Prize of the Tour, riders must be a member of the Showjumper’s Club. (Please contact The Showjumpers Club to become a member)
Young Riders – YR Points will be taken from their placings in the overall class 1st – 8th (SJI). No points given if they are not placed in the class on the day, but the prize on the day will go to the highest YR in the class. Tickets must be clearly marked YR or you will not be in this section.
Young Riders= All young riders, Juniors and COH (who qualify to jump at this height-SJI Rules)will jump under the young rider section but are eligible for the main prize fund on the day
Top Working Producer each day will receive a prize Voucher.
Working Producer -is an athlete/producer, whether riding competitively or for recreation, show jumps for the challenge it presents, to compete and produce horses not as a sole profession.
• A W-P horse must be owned by themselves or an immediate family member. (I.E. A parent or sibling)
Working Producer Riders must declare as “Working Producers” before they enter on first Thursday before they jump in 2022 Spring Tour. When they are on the list, they will not have to declare as Working Producers each week. A list of Working Producer riders will be posted on the website as well as sent to Judges on the day.
• All riders wishing to take part in the Working Producer section must declare themselves by email to email@example.com before close of entries, NOT on the day of the show
Please show your appreciation to the show and their sponsors for their generosity in sponsoring these legs.
It is the responsibility of the Rider/Owner to keep a check on the Leader Boards &
notify by email if they feel there is an error
Prizes for the Tour 2022
Winning Combination – 2000
Runner up- 1000
Top Working Producer- TRI Vouchers
Top Young Rider- TRM Ambassador Package.