Equestrian World of Maynooth Discovery League
The Equestrian World Maynooth have been synonymous with the U8/U10 Discovery League. This exciting league is geared for our young athletes to encourage them to participate and most importantly of all, to have fun!
Meadows Equestrian Centre
Eglinton Equestrian Centre
Banbridge Charity Show
Castle Irvine Necarne Demesne
National Balmoral Championships
Connell Hill Equestrian Centre
Enniskillen Pony Show
Kernan Equestrian Centre
Limerick Clare Branch at Banner EC -
Mallow Gymkhana -
Limerick/ Clare Ballycahane -
Cork Show -
Clare EC -
Roscrea EC -
Ballylawn Show -
Tippary EC -
Raheen –Na- Gun.
e 18th July
Duffys Equestrian Centre
Kindly sponsored by Equestrian World of Maynooth
***Final at the National Championships***
CLICK HERE for the Under 8 Leinster leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Under 8 Munster leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Under 8 Ulster leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Under 8 Connaught Leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Under 10 Leinster leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Under 10 Munster leaderboard
CLICK HERE for the Under 10 Ulster leaderboard
CLICK HERE dor Under 10 Connaught Leadervoard
- The Under 8 League is for athletes who are under 8 years of age on 1st January 20201 riding 128cm ponies. The Over 8/Under 10 League is for athletes who are over 8 and under 10 years of age on 1st January 2021 riding 128cm ponies.
- The League will consist of 32 qualifying shows (8 per Region), the top ten from each region qualifying for the final
- Athletes may only compete in their own Region and the top 40 (top ten from each region) Under 8 and the top Over 8/Under 10 combinations in the League and those on equal points will go forward to the National Final at the National Pony Championships. ***UPDATE*** if a rider wishes to compete in another Region due to address they may do so however, they must choose one Region only and must apply in writing to email@example.com to do so before the league commences. After they have declared to compete in another Region they can no longer gain points in their own Region.
- The height of the fences (first round) for the Under 8 League will be 60cms and for the Over 8/Under 10 League will be 70cms.
- Qualifiers will run under Article 238.1.1 or if 2 Phase, then Article 274.5.1.
- **NEW** Optimum time will apply only in the Final for Under 8 and Over 8/Under 10
- There will be no straight jump off against the clock in any qualifier
- Prizes will be optional for prize money or prizes in kind
- 1 League point will be awarded for attendance, 1 point for the first clear, 1 point for second clear round at each qualifier to athlete/pony combinations (3 points in total for double clear round)
- Athletes may compete in the Final on only one pony but if they have qualified more than one, they may select which pony they wish to jump.
- All athletes/ponies will start the Final with zero points.
- Athletes who qualify and subsequently compete in any Show jumping category at the RDS are not eligible to take part in the Final of this League at the National Championships.
- Judges to judge this League as two separate competitions with two sets of results to be recorded and submitted to the office.
- The highest placed Regional combination will be recognised at the Championships
- Only qualified combinations may compete in the final