23rd April: Barnadown
Ard Chuain 21st May
Necarne 18th June
16th July: Mullingar
27th August: National Pony Championships
3rd Sept: Maryville
The Connemara Pony Breeders Society are kindly donating €500 to the highest placed full bred Connemara pony in the Final
- Ponies must have at least 30 points
- This competition is confined to 148cm 6/7 year old ponies (born in either 2016/2015)
- The competition will be run under Article 238.2.2
- 6 Year Old ponies will jump first over fence heights 1.10m - 1.15m in jump off.
- 7 Year Old ponies will jump after the 6 Year Olds over fence height 1.15m - 1.20m in jump off.
- The top 10 highest placed ponies at each venue, not already qualified, will be eligible to compete at the final.
- Once qualified a pony may compete in other qualifiers but the Judges must be informed.
- Athletes may ride a maximum of 3 ponies per class.
- Athletes may qualify a maximum of 3 ponies for the Championships from which they may choose 2 for the Final.
- Only qualified combinations can compete at the Final.
- Qualifying courses must be built by a Course Designer of at least National status.
- Declarations to be made online to the SJI office by midday, Wednesday preceding the Show.
- Under no circumstances can undeclared entries be accepted on the day to compete for points/prize money.
- Competitors will not be permitted to use Temporary Tickets or compete Hors Concors
Important note about Declarations:
All Declarations ONLY be accepted online through SJI LIVE by midday Wednesday preceding the Show.
Entries will reopen until 4pm the following day, subject to a 50 euro surcharge.